Boosting the Waikato region through art
CALLING FOR EXPRESSIONS OF INTEREST: CROWDFUNDING CAMPAIGNS
Creative Waikato is collaborating with Boosted to give the Waikato arts whānau solid support to tap into crowdfunding.
After what has been an unsettling year, this is an opportunity to come together as a region, showcase projects to potential donors and build a network of people keen to support you in your mahi. Within a short timeframe, a number of projects will be selected and guided through the crowdfunding process towards a successful result. Along the way, you’ll have support from a Boosted mentor and Creative Waikato.
Have you got a project in mind that could do with a bump in funding?
Boosted and Creative Waikato are looking for the right projects to guide through the crowdfunding process towards a successful result. We’re looking for projects committed to putting in the mahi to create a 4-week crowdfunding campaign. It’s not easy, but the benefits are huge.
What will the process look like?
- Preparation: Campaigns will work with a Boosted mentor and Creative Waikato to set campaign targets and prepare a 4-week crowdfunding campaign
- Launch event: Campaigns will launch and present to potential donors and philanthropists
- 4-week campaign
As per Boosted’s all-or-nothing crowdfunding rules, you will only receive the donations you raise if you successfully reach your funding target.
Expressions of interest open: Friday 11 September
Expressions of interest close: Friday 25 September
Projects confirmed and notified: Friday 2 October
Workshops and Webinars for selected projects: Between Monday 12 October and Friday 30 October
Launch event and Boosted projects live: Thursday 12 November
Boosted projects close: Thursday 10 December
- You must live and work within the Waikato region
- Your project must be original
- You must be committed to prepare and implement a crowdfunding campaign for your project (with support from Boosted and Creative Waikato)
- You must be available for the launch event (Thursday 12 November hosted in Hamilton)
Get in touch if you have any questions on 0508 427 892 or email@example.com
We have linked a few resources below that may help clarify any questions you may have and help you along the way.